Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
hp pavilion - 15-cs0019np
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Olá, estou a pensar em fazer um upgrade ao pc mas tenho duvidas  se posso substituir o disco hdd por um SSD ou se posso simplesmente adicionar um ssd ao hdd existente. Tudo com o objetivo de melhorar a performance do mesmo ao nível de arranque e rapidez e já agora se é possivel adicionar memoria ram.

Também tenho duvidas quanto ao tipo de disco que devo aquirir Sata, m2?

Obrigado

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Miguel_p76

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

The support here is in English only. If you could post back in English, I'd be glad to help.

If in case you need support in your language, I'd recommend you to contact HP Support in your region and language.

Please follow these steps to reach them.

Step 1. Open link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true

Step 2. Select the product type.

Step 3. Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

Step 4. Select the country from the drop-down.

Step 5. You should see the Local Contact Options.

Look forward to hearing from you and you have a great day!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Miguel_p76

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

The support here is in English only. If you could post back in English, I'd be glad to help.

If in case you need support in your language, I'd recommend you to contact HP Support in your region and language.

Please follow these steps to reach them.

Step 1. Open link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true

Step 2. Select the product type.

Step 3. Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

Step 4. Select the country from the drop-down.

Step 5. You should see the Local Contact Options.

Look forward to hearing from you and you have a great day!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.