05-14-2014 02:00 PM
Just had the details checked in the manual for your notebook we do not have a back light keyboard.
"I work for HP."
****Click the (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post) to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
05-18-2014 04:21 PM
Any way to hook up the backlight keyboard to an other source such as a usb port for power?
Is there a backlit keyboard compatible with this model, I mean which will fit in the slot?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot