07-02-2016 09:15 AM
I cannot believe how bad this touchpad is.
I've had two customer support reps take over my computer and the problem still isn't fixed.
The problem: The tap function is extremely erratic. Sometimes it takes one tap. Sometimes two. Sometimes 5 to execute the simple function of closing a tab on a browser, or electing a utility in a software app, or clicking on a link and opening it. etc. etc.
Then, sometimes I tap and the cursor lurches....
This is my 3rd HP computer, but this is unacceptable. Fix it Hewlett Packard.
A very unhappy customer
07-03-2016 09:14 AM
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post serial numbers and case details.
If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, this post has instructions.
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ”on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot