04-08-2011 05:38 PM
The white battery light flashes 3 times when I turn on my G60. It does this with the ac adapter or when just the battery is used. I swapped out the two ram sticks and after taking one of them out I was able to boot. When I tried again the 3 white lights came back.
What is causing for my G60 not to turn on?
Thank you for looking.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot