05-30-2016 08:49 AM
Good afternoon! I have a HP Pavilion dv6-6101er laptop , and when you remove the system error is not possible , says something about ACHI , but the BIOS settings ASHI no parameters , so there is no POSSIBILITY to install the operating reference system on the computer. Help, or give driver model on the laptop motherboard .
05-30-2016 10:03 AM
Having a little trouble following what you are trying to do. The storage controller is set to ahci by default and cannot be changed from that to anything else. What operating system are you trying to install and where in the process do you see the error?
05-31-2016 03:34 AM
I am trying to install Windows 7 x64 and x86, and the installation process was as follows:
1. In the BIOS there is no position to switch on or off the AHCI mode that svob all installation Vindovs led to the fact that:
2. There are logical disks, but they can not install the system (when you select any of the discs) (screenshots included)
3. Just anywhere on the site, I have also found the drivers to be installed drives with this system (AHCI ).
4. When you install Windows 7 crashes such error 0x80070017
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot