02-23-2011 09:11 PM
I just got an HP G62-347CL notebook and every once in awhile a picture with a finger comes up with a line through it and the light on the touch pad turns yellow and it stops working, I have been plugging in a mouse and that works but I mainly like to use the touch pad when using the computer. Any ideas?
03-31-2011 09:52 PM
that is the touch pad lock. if you double tap where the little amber light is in the upper left hand corner it will turn the touch pad back on.... if you don't want the pad to be be able to turn off go into the synaptics pointer setting and turn off the disable touch pad feature.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot