12-12-2012 03:15 PM
I bought this 4 weeks ago and returned it as the touchpad was terrible, Kept sticking on windows, maximizing and minimizing screens in IE , iTunes etc. Wont move freely unless you tap the touchpad at times. And sometimes it grabs the window so when you move the mouse the window increases or decreases in size.
HP said there must be a fault and have replaced ( this was afterupgrading the Bios and Mouse / touchpad Driver v 184.108.40.206)
well my replacement I got last week and it does exactly the same thing.
Thinking of getting my money back. My first HP laptop! Might go back to DELL.
Anybody else experiencing the same issue?
12-13-2012 09:50 AM - last edited on 02-22-2017 08:52 AM by OscarFuentes
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot