02-22-2013 10:42 PM
the touchpad light on my hp pavillion dv6-6c35dx wont work and when I try fn+space it still doesnt work. It worked the first couple of months i had the laptop but one day it just stoped working.
03-08-2013 10:54 AM - last edited on 02-22-2017 02:17 PM by OscarFuentes
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot