01-02-2014 01:24 PM
My touchpad was working fine, and I was also using the wireless mouse fine. Then I turned the computer off then when I turned it back on, the touchpad is no longer working. I tried to double tap the groove in the left corner of the touchpad with no luck. I also checked the touchpad settings in my control panel and it is saying it is enabled and working properly, also all software is up to date.
01-02-2014 01:41 PM
Not sure if this will help but you an try. Go to the touchpad properties and find TouchPad disable zone settings.
Make sure the Double Tap box eanbled and save settings.
Try double tapping in the upper left corner after that. Maybe this will help to enable the touchpad.
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot