Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 Convertible Laptop PC 13-bd0000 (172M7AV)
HI team,

I purchased my laptop around 10-11 months ago. I purchased it for my office use and coding but since then I am not able to take advantage of this machine. This is the worst laptop from HP ever. Sometimes the display stops working. Now the touchpad is stuck while working. I complained and the engineer visited 2 months ago. I was not convinced but he told me ":this machine can't be used in bed, touchpad is like this only, IT CAN'T BE LIKE OTHER LAPTOPS because this machine is light " seriously? your machine is only light and slim? what about MacBook it is slimmest and yet best to use and issues like this ever if happens Apple provide full refund. Buying a RS.108000 machine and still this is happening again and again! 
I request the team to initiate my refund or replace it with another good HP laptop.
Model- HP ENVY x360 Convertible Laptop PC 13-bd0000 (172M7AV)

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Abhyankar,

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

This issue might require one on one interaction to fix it.

I've sent you a private message with the steps to talk to HP Support. In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Support Community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link

Take care and have a great day ahead! 

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.