03-29-2017 08:30 AM
My touchpad does not work when switching from Tablet mode to keyboard mode. I have tried to disable/enable the touchpad from the Touchpad properties window without much success. The only way to recover has been to restart the device. Any fixes?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot