08-18-2010 02:08 PM
I have an HP Pavilion dvd 1275mx Entertainment Notebook PC and my touchpad is no longer working. The mouse will move around but if I try to "click" on something it will not work. I have had to use an external mouse. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software and have taken my battery out. Called HP, computer is out of warranty so I would have to pay 50.00 for them to even look at it.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot