08-29-2011 06:49 PM
Is it possible to order replacement parts for the touchpad?
The mini USB port/ charger on my touchpad seems to be gradually bending and now in order to charge requires i apply pressure in a certain direction in order for the contacts to meet, ive already found simple guide that demonstrates how to remove and replace the part without any use of soldering so im confident i can do it.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot