1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Trackpad issues

HP ENVY x360 2in1
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi,

I purchased the following HP laptop via Best Buy on Feb 8, 2017. Below are the specifications:

Description: HP ENVY x360 2in1 156 TouchScreen Laptop Intel Core i5 12GB Memory 1TB Hard Drive Silver

Model: M6-AQ103DX

Serial Number: [Personal Information Removed]

SKU: [Personal Information Removed]

Order#:[Personal Information Removed]

I have been facing this problem since the first week of acquiring it and to me it seems like a hardware issue. The track pad pops out from right bottom corner on every left click. And due to that after a few left clicks there is a point when the right click doesn't work. This is the first time I bought a HP laptop on and my experience has been terrible so far.

I was assured that this product has international warranty and I gifted it to my parents in India. Upon contacting the HP service center in India, I was told they don’t have any solutions for this problem. I contacted Best Buy, they don’t have a solution. I contacted HP, they don’t have a solution. Is this the kind of customer service you provide when the product is under warranty. I am highly disappointed with not just Best Buy’s customer service but I have decided not to buy a HP product ever. It’s not the first time I bought a laptop, I have had products from Dell and Apple and I must say here that their customer service is phenomenal.

I am even willing to make arrangements to get this product back to the US as this product is not available in India right now. I want to return this product back but Best Buy told me that they can’t accept returns now, but since it’s a hardware issue I don’t want to keep it with me. I feel like being stuck where nobody is ready to help me.

I request you to please provide me a solution at the earliest as this is getting delayed for no reason. I hope to get a positive response.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Neha Agarwal

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
19004 18962 1239 1988
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Trackpad issues

Hi @neha_agarwal,

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. 

They will contact you shortly and likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. 

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. 

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (such as serial numbers and case details).

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts to help you out, mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation