05-29-2011 07:56 PM - edited 05-29-2011 07:57 PM
propably my question was already answered in another post but I would like to hear fresh answer. Does HP plan to make an option in BIOS to turn off switchable graphics on my computer (hp pavilion dv6-3040ec). Without option to turn it off I am thinking if i have made a good choice when I bought a HP notebook...
06-15-2011 02:55 AM
All the dv6 owners are waiting for hp to release an amd catalyst controller fix to enable the actual menu for manually switching between the gpus. That would solve the problem.
06-15-2011 12:22 PM
in subject of my post stands "in BIOS", yes there is a option in catalystcontrol center to switch graphics and other options but it runs only on Windows and I need it mainly because I use Linux...
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot