Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 Conv13-aw0189TU
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After multiple emails and contacting HP incessantly, HP has approved the issuance of a replacement unit for my laptop whose motherboard/system board failed to work properly.  However, it has been 28 days since I submitted the laptop for a warranty claim and the service partners in Pakistan (Compsi Pvt Ltd. Islamabad, Pakistan) have still not issued me a replacement laptop even after obtaining a replacement approval from HP after multiple emails by me. They say they do not have a replacement laptop of the same model in store, and I fail to understand why HP can not expedite this process of sending the service partner a new laptop of the same model for me. Please expedite this process and get a new HP Spectre x360 Conv13-aw0189TU sent to Compsi Pvt Ltd Pakistan immediately.  

[Personal Information Removed] and the details of the history of my case can be accessed through this. I have contacted HP on social media, (there is no available help on the HP website for Pakistan), as well as through email and have also personally filed a complaint to Compsi Pvt Ltd. I have still not obtained the resolution of my issue. It's saddening to note that HP is attempting to escape accountability and not taking responsibility for the incompetence and delay by its official service partners in Pakistan. 

I have an ongoing online semester and I purchased this laptop for my technology needs, and it's extremely disappointing that I have to resort to backup laptop options while my primary laptop is stuck in warranty. Please respond to this as soon as possible since I have already suffered immense damage in terms of my online education and I cannot afford to wait more weeks for a resolution. If a resolution is not possible within this week, please approve a complete refund of my laptop so that I can stop wasting time waiting and buy a new laptop instead. 

I have also been reading that people owning an HP Spectre x360 13 are very often facing system board/motherboard problems and it is outrageous that even after receiving so many complaints, HP has failed to address this problem.

Please issue me a replacement laptop WITHIN THIS WEEK or issue me a refund instead.

I look forward to your assistance. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

This Forum reaches fellow end users. We cannot send you a laptop or a refund. We can flag it for attention by HP employees and I will try to do that. Good luck. 

HP Recommended

Yes, I have been trying to reach HP employees through email and social media but I'm not receiving a response now so I hope they see this and respond. Thank you. 

HP Recommended

@FerGhanaa I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can simply click here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.