09-28-2011 02:12 PM - edited 09-28-2011 02:19 PM
Thanks for the info.
I did a search for UFix Rar and got to this site
It's in Korean or Chinese - forgive and apologies on my lack of knowledge in language matters ;-(
I downloaded UFix Rar using the Green download image on the page and after extracting it had
an english How To pdf attached.
I ran the program and IT WORKED ! ! ! ! YES!
Thanks for the info again
PS. I am running Windows XP
10-17-2011 07:38 AM
i had the same problem with HP v165w flash memory 8GB,it was write protected.
i downloaded the above mentioned software and my problem has been solved,
so i upload the file for you,
thanks to you all....
12-21-2011 07:39 PM
This however works... run a chkdisk from DOS.. heres a walkthrough
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot