04-19-2011 10:06 PM - edited 04-19-2011 10:07 PM
I have a HP Pavillion dv4-1435dx. I changed the processor on it, ever since my USB ports have no power. I went into device manager and uninstalled the drivers and took out the battery on the laptop and started it back up and they still dont work. Can someone help me out please or direct me where to find help?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot