03-05-2012 07:15 AM
I recently had to reset my computer (Vista 64 bit) after a virus. After doing all of my updates, my computer won't recognize my USB drives if I put them into the computer after I start it up. Also, new software won't install Please help me. I can't afford to buy a new computer.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot