12-10-2013 11:30 AM
Does an old external USB HP DVD Writer 300c work in a Mac Mini's Mac OS X 10.7.5 fully for burning/writing? Reading is fine, but burning/writing isn't. Disk Utility's burn and erase don't seem to work. I tried different speeds too. I did find something about Disk Utility's report on this HP drive: http://pastie.org/4211276 ... UNSUPPORTED for burn?
http://pastie.org/4207000 for DiscRecording.log
http://pastie.org/4207021 for Disk Burning's Report.
Thank you in advance.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot