Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Spectre 13

Hi,

I am wondering on why can not I buy a new 13 inch Spectre in UAE:

All sellers are sending me used items with scratches, no new item seems to be available.

Also, no HP representative seems to be available here, HP's chat is simply not working, and no phone numbers are shared for customer service.

This is somewhat unexpected from such a solid brand like HP. I really wanted to buy a Spectre, but now it just seems impossible. (okay, I had some requirements: silver color, 11th gen Intel, 16:9 aspect ratio. only these.)

Is anybody might be able to help me in this forum by any chance? Again: I have not found any local forum or support channel.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

16:9 is pretty much all laptops these days so that is not the problem. I did go to the HP store site for UAE and you are right...no Spectres; pretty much just Elitebooks which are still good laptops but not as sexy as Spectres. HP tells us nothing about its marketing so I have no explanation for you. There are programs where you could buy one on USA amazon or eBay and have it shipped to UAE but this obviously adds a significant layer of expense and you would have a questionable warranty. 

HP Recommended

Yes, warranty is one thing in this case, and another is the return/refund would be very hard (i.e. if it arrives scratched or faulty).

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.