Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Unlock the advanced functions of the Bios InsydeH"0 Rev 3.5 version F1C for HP Envy 17-2199el 3D

Hello I have a HP Envy 3D 17-2199el with insydeH"0 Rev 3.5 Bios Version F1C, completely blocked.

I just installed a Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250Gb.
I have to get into the advanced settings of the BIOS to set the controller to AHCI.

I saw a guy with my own BIOS Rev 3.5 and version F1C, pressing A + F10 managed to abbilitare advanced settings.

Before:
[Moderator edited image with Serial Number]

After A+F10

I have tried to do the same procedure both before starting the bios, both inside the bios, but it did not work.

Can you help?

Thank you very much.

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

the Bios is no different but identical
InsydeH20 Rev 3.5 Version F.1C
Identical operating system Windows 7
Make the same HP

Only changes the model notebooke.

I have HP Envy 17-2199el.
System Board: 159B (CPU1)

He has HP Pavilion DV6
System Board: 17FA

Therefore the operating system is the spread Win 7, the BIOS is the same InsydeH20 Rev 3.5, the version of BIOS is the same F.1C, the brand is notebooke HP.

Anyway, how do you get into the advanced settings of this BIOS?
It 's ridiculous that you can not do when even in the data sheet says that SSDs are supported and the AHCI controller.

There must also be a way to enable the AHCI controller.

Thanks for your response.

HP Recommended

Forgive me forgive me but maybe you did not read well.

This is not about apples and oranges, but the SAME BIOS, VERSION, AND MODEL.

THIS IS THE PICTURE OF HIS BIOS Rev 3.5 version F.1C Win 7

This is my bios InsydeH20 Rev 3.5 Version F.1C win 7.

And this is the bios of the boy who managed to unlock InsydeH20 Rev 3.5 version F.1C Win 7

HP Recommended
Hola ya probe con a+f10 y no tira como ago con la bios insideh20 3.5? Quiero las opciones avanzadas
HP Recommended
Tengo una presario cq42
HP Recommended

So in other words you guys could never give a direct answer as for how to access the bios unlocked. Well this is the worst customer service and if you guys do not know how to get the answers to the customers then why are you guys even trying to respond. It does not make you look like you know what's being talk about. Just get someone else in this post (someone who knows).

Thank you for your time.

HP Recommended

Я специально потратил 10 минут на регистрацию, чтобы понравиться здесь, техническая поддержка бесполезна, я никогда не куплю его снова HP.

HP Recommended

@Люба

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Community.

German: HP Gemeinschaft
Spanish: HP Comunidad
French: HP Communauté
Portuguese: HP Comunidade
Chinese: HP 社区
Korean: HP 커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Please let me know how to access the advance menu on bios...

simple question..

please make it a simple answer.

Thank you.

Hope i have been very clear for your understanding.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.