01-04-2014 07:31 AM
I own a HP Envy 17-j115eg TouchSmart Leap Motion and I'd like to upgrade the CPU from a i7-4702MQ to a i7-4800MQ or even to a i7-4900MQ. Is that possible without having any incompatibility issues?
11-30-2014 10:36 AM
Hey i have the same question. Is there any answer?
I've found that a 4700mq is in the 17t-j003 Envy Laptop... so the TDP should not be a problem or not?
11-30-2014 10:59 AM
11-30-2014 11:42 AM
The Problem should not be to sent the 4800mq back.. what happens with my Envy?? That is more important. It's not cheap so its a problem. Or do you send me yours free?
11-30-2014 12:02 PM
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot