Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15-cc100TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear all,

My laptop is Pavilion 15-cc100TX. I need to have some upgrades as well as replacements in my laptop. I need help on the below 3 points:

1) My webcam is not working and will probably require a replacement. So what is the original company webcam it have and where can we buy it? Or are there some webcam from third party companies that are better than original and are compatible too?

2) The battery backup has stopped working and thus a battery replacement is required too. So what is the original battery model that is packed in it and where can we buy it? Also are there some battery from third party companies that are better than original and are compatible too?

3) I am planning to add an SSD to my laptop. It currently has 1 TB HDD. Is my laptop compatible with pair such as 1 TB HDD + 128/256 Gb SSD ? Or do I have to choose one of them, that is only SSD or only HDD? Also what are the versions of SSD supported?

Thanks in advance

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.