05-13-2016 04:24 PM
Hello HP customers and personnel;
I have Notebook HP Pavilion G6
CPU: Intel Core i3-2310M processor (2.1 GHz, 3 MB L3 cache)
Ram: 8 GB
OS: Windows 7 - 64bit
Can I upgrade my CPU ? if yes what are compatable CPUs ?
I do have pdf manual but I didnt find an answer to my question
Thanks in advance
05-14-2016 02:24 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I understand from your posts that you are having an issue with your HP Pavilion g6 Notebook and looking for parts.
I would be happy to assist if needed as there are many models of HP Pavilion g6 Notebooks, I would need the Model number.
Please let me know.
To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs up below!
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot