Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello hp community,

I have a notebook HP OMEN 17 CK0007NT. I want to add another m2 ssd for second slot of my notebook. To upgrade my notebook, i have to open inside of it. Is this affect my notebooks warranty?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

The service manual indicates that HP requests all work be done by an authorized service center.

Maintenance and Service Guide (hp.com)

Since this is a peer-to-peer forum and we don't work for or represent HP, we are not authorized to speak on HP's behalf regarding the warranty terms and conditions.

Generally speaking, you can do the work yourself as long as you don't break anything in the process of doing the upgrades.

If your notebook needs warranty service, you will have to return it to its original configuration before sending in the notebook for warranty work.

If you want an HP representative to answer your question about the warranty, you will need to contact HP at the link below...

HP ile İletişime Geçin | HP® Türkiye

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.