Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 27 Pavilion All-in-One PC, 10th Gen Intel i7-10700T Processor, 16 GB RAM, Dual Storage 512 GB SSD
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey I was wondering if I could upgrade the graphics card and if so what would be the best to upgrade to

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Unfortunately All in Ones don't really have upgradable graphics to my knowledge. Your best option is to move to a desktop that allows you to upgrade. There are some worser- very hacky options that may or may not work... Like m.2 to pcie connectors...

HP Recommended

In essence an AIO desktop is not typically suited to have discrete graphics cards, depending on the model number.  Please post the complete model number for accurate help.

There are some advanced models that do have a slot for a MXM video card, but still not a graphics card like a desktop PC.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.