Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavilion 15G br011 tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I my laptop have i5 4 core 64 bit process 7200U

Ram 16 gb

Tpm 2 enabled 

Secure boot enabled

But windows 11 not compatible with it 

Please guide me how to upgrade it 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi, @Khalid003 

It would probably be cheaper to buy a new notebook that fully supports W11 than to try to replace the motherboard in your notebook.

Here is an easy way you can bypass the W11 processor requirements and do an in-place upgrade to W11...

First make this registry change...

https://www.hellpc.net/how-to-bypass-tpm-and-cpu-requirements-windows-11-upgrade-unsupported-pc/

Then download the Windows 11 ISO file (3rd option), not the W11 installation assistant.

Download Windows 11 (microsoft.com)

Then open the file with Windows explorer, and click on the setup application.

To do that, right click on the ISO file and select 'Open With' and select Windows Explorer.

See the screenshot...this is what you will see when you open the file with Windows Explorer.

Paul_Tikkanen_0-1634738428272.png

After you double click to run the setup application, you will get this window, and you can now upgrade to W11.

Paul_Tikkanen_1-1634738428270.png

You just have to accept the agreement that comes up during the upgrade process about your PC not meeting the requirements, etc., etc..

My PC got all of the W11 updates. 

However, I don't know how long that will continue, or what will happen when the new build of W11 comes out next year in October.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Khalid003 

The specs of your machine is

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c05610081

No you can't, processor is integrated/soldered to system board. You have to buy new system board with process included (if available)

The following manual gives you some hope on page on page 38 with part # for system boards.

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05493257.pdf

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hi, @Khalid003 

It would probably be cheaper to buy a new notebook that fully supports W11 than to try to replace the motherboard in your notebook.

Here is an easy way you can bypass the W11 processor requirements and do an in-place upgrade to W11...

First make this registry change...

https://www.hellpc.net/how-to-bypass-tpm-and-cpu-requirements-windows-11-upgrade-unsupported-pc/

Then download the Windows 11 ISO file (3rd option), not the W11 installation assistant.

Download Windows 11 (microsoft.com)

Then open the file with Windows explorer, and click on the setup application.

To do that, right click on the ISO file and select 'Open With' and select Windows Explorer.

See the screenshot...this is what you will see when you open the file with Windows Explorer.

Paul_Tikkanen_0-1634738428272.png

After you double click to run the setup application, you will get this window, and you can now upgrade to W11.

Paul_Tikkanen_1-1634738428270.png

You just have to accept the agreement that comes up during the upgrade process about your PC not meeting the requirements, etc., etc..

My PC got all of the W11 updates. 

However, I don't know how long that will continue, or what will happen when the new build of W11 comes out next year in October.

HP Recommended

Hi.  Thanks for helping me to get itits working dear

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.