09-11-2013 04:39 AM
It is not possible to upgrade the APU on your notebook.
You can however upgrade the memory for your notebook. If you provide your exact model of your notebook, I can provide the max RAM upgrade supported for your notebook.
Usually almost all new notebooks support upto 8GB memory.
Hope this helps.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot