Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 - 13-ae011dx

I am deeply disappointed with HP. I bought the HP Spectre x360-13ae011dx laptop in June 2018 for a reasonably high price, and it started giving problems in August 2019 (one month after the end of the warranty), when the error message 90B about the cooling fan appeared when turning on the laptop. I did the internal cleaning of the laptop and tried to use it again, but the message persisted. A technician checked if there was any contact problem between the hardwares, but again without success. Now the laptop started to heat up. I tried to update the BIOS several times and with the help of a technician, but again without success. Now I will try to change the cooling fans by buying in the market for $ 100 each. And there is still the possibility that this procedure will not work. I don't use my laptop as much and it lasted just over 1 year without all these problems. HP support in Brazil where I currently live has not provided any assistance response regarding this situation. I can't find any contact from HP so I can place a claim. I would love a better instruction regarding this problem and a HP contact to request that you send me the model fans, since it only worked 1 month beyond the warranty.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@NatFerPer23

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.