04-20-2017 05:19 AM
Once I turn on my computer, the temp will get up to over 50C within few mins. I doesn't open anything yet... I sent it to HP and they said nothing is wrong about the computer, is it normal about this? I can't even put my hand between the gold bar and F4 - F9.
04-21-2017 08:27 AM
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.
They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number.
Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact.
Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum
I am an HP Employee
If you find this post helpful then you can help others find the same solution by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot