10-10-2010 05:20 PM
I will be visiting a country that has 220 or greater voltage output in the hotels there. I am wondering if my HP Mini 110 has the ability to detect incoming voltage and adjust to that voltage. The salesman at the store where I bought the mini computer told me that the Mini 110 can detect incoming voltage but I want to be as sure as possible before I plug it into a wall outlet. Thanks in advance.
10-10-2010 05:31 PM
The AC Adapter on all notebooks have Power Factor correction built into them...So you can use them in any region...
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with 'Accept as Solution', if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot