Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
M6-aq0003dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,I want your help,I have a laptop hp Envy x360,model : m6-aq0003dx,i want to know is there any graphic card or not.because whenever I tried to run auto cad,Adobe software,it's been crashing and in my computer comes very noisy sound.this type of problem only comes when I tried to run these types of heavy software.can anyone tell me,there is any upgrade option for graphic card(although don't know in this laptop any graphic card inserted or not)

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

There has to be some type of video card or nothing would show on the screen. In this case your video system is called "integrated" which means video chores are handled by the combination of a chip soldered to the motherboard and the CPU. The video system shares the same memory as the rest of the functions the computer does. This is the least expensive and least capable type of video. Some laptops will have a dedicated video chip which has its own video memory but the chip is still soldered on and not removeable or upgradeable. A very few very high end workstation or gaming laptops have a removeable and upgradeable video card in a socket on the motherboard, allowing for removal and upgrade. Yours does not have that. 

You have Intel HD520 video. Handles most things OK but will choke on serious gaming and stuff like you are asking about; autocad and content creation. Just not made for that kind of work. If you want to do that you need a laptop/computer with a "dedicated" video system. Yours cannot be converted into such a machine so that means buying a different computer. 

Post back with any more questions and please accept as solution if this is the info you needed. 

HP Recommended

`Hi,thank you for solving my query.

but now i am planning to buy a new laptop,especially i am looking for that computer on whom i can run my two main software adobe after effect(all adobe software),and auto cad.

can you suggest me which one should i go with

1.HP Gaming Pavilion - 15-dk0051tx 2.HP Pavilion Gaming - 15-ec0029ax. 3.HP Gaming Pavilion - 15-dk0050tx

could you suggest me which is best for this.

HP Recommended

Of those only the 15-ec0029ax has "dedicated" video but it is an AMD Ryzen 7 system. It is the best of the bunch you ask about but I would personally prefer an Intel processor. The other two you ask about are Intel i7 9th gen systems, if they only had dedicated video. To where would this laptop be delivered? What is your budget?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.