Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15-cs1002tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

My battery charging capacity is 51% only. I did all the BIOS update, driver update, hard reset but did not work. I have already purchased additional extend warranty  for the same.

HP Pavilion 15-cs1002tx

Serial Number[Private information removed]

Product Number5FP55PA

Warranty type

HP Care Pack

Service type

HWM Onsite

Status 

Active: Covered under extended warranty, 9 months remaining.

Start Date

December 31, 2018

End Date

December 30, 2021

Service Level

Std office hrs std office days
Standard
Next available tech resource
Next available tech resource
Country Coverage
Standard Configuration
Standard Material Handling
Standard
No Special Coverage
No Limitation
No Specified Repair Time
Next Coverage Day
No Specified Restoration Time

Deliverables

HW Problem Diagnosis
Material
N-CSR Battery Replace
Onsite Support I wanted to raise a replacement request for my Battery but HP chat support says it does not come under the warranty but the HP care pack clearly says  N-CSR Battery Replace, Can any one help me on this. I am frustrated now with this double standard policy of HP. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Carepack is a separate warranty. Enter your Carepack number instead of laptop serial number when you try to access support. I am also going to escalate to see if you can get help directly from HP

HP Recommended

X4CXXXXXXX is the HP Care Pack Serial Number i have which is active till year end 2021

HP Recommended

Nothing I can do with that and I would not suggest actually posting it in public. Enter the Support portal and use that to identify the unit. Obscure the number by editing your prior post. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.