Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

First, sorry if this is not the correct board to post to.

The warranty dispute link has resulted in an error for about 1-2 weeks now. I am able to look up my device, fill out the dispute form and submit, but after submitting I receive the following error message:

"We're sorry. HP Customer Support site is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please check back later."

The error is not a browser issue--I've tried on both IE, chrome, and chrome mobile.

After the consistent error, I twice faxed the warranty dispute info between dates 9/19/18 to 9/21/18 to the fax number suggested on the How to Fax Your Warranty Proof of Purchase link. Both faxes were successful and I haven't received any update in over a week. Usually this process takes 2-3 days.

I'm at a loss as to what to do next. Can an HP support member please put me in contact with the appropriate person(s)?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@jonm488

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.