Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Envy Laptop 17m-ce1xxx

I am trying to contact HP over a Warranty Dispute.  When I looked up my warranty on their website, it said it was expired.  However, I purchased my laptop on Jan 27, 2020 and should have a 1 yr manufacture warranty.  I have filled out the dispute warranty form several times with my receipt attached and there is no progress.  I would like to be able to contact HP directly and talk to someone about my laptop, because it overheats while charging and will not turn on.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi@StarGym,Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Request you to follow the below link for the warranty  check details online 

https://support.hp.com/us-en/checkwarranty

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

HP Recommended

That is where I was checking the warranty status and the dates are incorrect, then when I click the link to dispute warranty and entered my info, it would stall out when I would click the dispute warranty button. 

I have left messages for HP repair shops in my area with no response.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

HP Recommended

Hi @StarGym,

  

Welcome to the HP Support Community.  

  

Please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding this issue, they should be able to help. Refer to this User Guide for contact details.  

  

Have a great day!  

  

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping! 

HP Recommended

I received a private message and was told to reach out to the HP Support in our region.  I called the listed service centers and they were not HP centers, even though HP claims that they are.  I am getting very frustrated that I have been trying to get any information regarding the wrong dates listed on my warranty for 5 days now.  Everything listed on the HP website for Support just goes in circles and never accomplishes anything.  Has anyone else had this same problem?  Does anyone know of other options?  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.