Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP15-BS015DX
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I have purchased my laptop (15-BS015DX) in chicago (UNITED STATE) on 09.09.2017 and i live in india so please suuggest me that it' possible that i can  take online International extended warrenty (Care)for 2 years in India.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@kunwar1

Let me take a moment to thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums. 

I understand that you have an HP Notebook - 15-bs015dx laptop. I read that the laptop was purchased in America and is now in India. You would like to know if you can purchase an international extended warranty cover for the laptop. 

Before you go for any extended warranty, I suggest you to refer to the HP document regarding complete information about the International extended warranty: HP - Global Warranty and FAQs | HP® Support

Hope this answers your question. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Take care! 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@kunwar1

Let me take a moment to thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums. 

I understand that you have an HP Notebook - 15-bs015dx laptop. I read that the laptop was purchased in America and is now in India. You would like to know if you can purchase an international extended warranty cover for the laptop. 

Before you go for any extended warranty, I suggest you to refer to the HP document regarding complete information about the International extended warranty: HP - Global Warranty and FAQs | HP® Support

Hope this answers your question. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Take care! 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.