Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavilion X360 Convertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I purchased HP laptop with Serial Number [edited] with bill dated to 05/06/2019...I was facing battery issue right from start of the COVID-19 lockdown in India around mid April...So i was not able to walkin to Service centre...Once situation was normal, i went to Service centre with my issue. But now i was informed that warranty has expired last year...But actually the product was purchased last year...

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi

The 4th, 5th and 6th characters of the Serial Number give the age when it went thru the factory...
EGG345FLAN That is 2013 45 th week.

832    2018 32 nd week, please do not post serial numbers.

Start Date    August 24, 2018

Next power on and press ESC  select F1 

Hopefully the info provided will match the date of your receipt.

SSID WiFi Born On.png

If you registered the PC online with HP, the Warranty date gets amended/updated.

If in doubt please ask.

HP Recommended

@BenHeniCraf

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

We shall escalate this case.

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.