Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
6RV62EA

Hi Team, I have bought HP laptop from Oslo, Norway on 28-11-2019 from Power store. At the time of purchase, i have been informed that this product has 2 year international warranty  now i am facing issue in getting my pc hardware issue fix in india as product is showing warranty expired. My laptop serial number is [Personal Information Removed]and Product is 6RV62EA. Can someone please help in getting this fix and help in getting warranty expiry date updated. Please help.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@anirudh170387, Welcome to HP Support Community!

We shall escalate this issue to the concerned team.

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks for the response. i have shared details with you over message.

HP Recommended

Its been a week and no solution yet. Pls expedite.

HP Recommended

Hi All, It's been more than 3 weeks now and absolutely no progress so far. Kindly expedite.

HP Recommended

Please expedite this request.

I have raised ticket (Case ID: 5056134074) on 2nd Nov 2020 - No ACTION YET.

I have posted about it in community on 24th Feb 2021 - NO ACTION YET. 

HP Recommended

IT'S BEEN A MONTH NOW. NO PROGRESS MADE ON MY REQUEST..

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.