Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavilion Power - 15t-cb000 CTO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

This may be the wrong board to post this but I can't find one that seems more appropriate. I have multiple HP computers (two laptops and one desktop currently in service). When I go to the software drivers page for each product I let it identify the product. When I select the identified product, the drivers page says "We were unable to retrieve the list of drivers for your product". Why? This is happening on both my primary laptop and my desktop. I haven't tried it on the other laptop which is in a different physical location presently. Is this an issue with the HP support site? Or is it a problem with my HP profile? If it is a problem with the profile, how do I fix that? One device is still in warranty and one is not? How do I resolve this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
I took the laptop to a computer repair shop and they were able to fix all of the problems I was having. They weren't sure what they did to fix this problem but one of the key things they found was an issue with Intel firmware. They also were able to get a BIOS update on that HPSA wasn't sjhowing. The drivers page now works correctly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@taherte2 

Your Pavilion Power - 15t-cb000 using same drivers for Pavilion Power - 15-cb000 (without t). Please select All drivers on the following link

https://support.hp.com/au-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-pavilion-power-15-cb000-laptop-pc/15551388

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I get the same message without the t.

HP Recommended
I took the laptop to a computer repair shop and they were able to fix all of the problems I was having. They weren't sure what they did to fix this problem but one of the key things they found was an issue with Intel firmware. They also were able to get a BIOS update on that HPSA wasn't sjhowing. The drivers page now works correctly.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.