Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Just bought an HP Envy x360 15m-dr1011dx and I was looking for a compatible active stylus / pen. I can't find any information except for a list of all current pen compatibility on the HP site, but this particular model the 15m-dr1xxxxx isn't listed anywhere. Does anyone else have an answer for me?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@vosborne 

Found the two pens for this model (listed on an internal search):

1MR94AA
2MY21AA

Yes, ordinarily, the stylus would be listed in the Compatibility document.
In general, the "m" part of the name might not be included in the document - same as "no m" models.
In this case, the "dr10xx" series is missing from the list; the pens are still compatible along with the listed "dr00xx" 

For those reading...

Find a Stylus for your computer

First, find the computer's Model name - this is important since not all touchscreen notebooks support a stylus.

HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?

Active Stylus - Compatibility Document

Search the document for a compatible stylus and find additional information about stylus support.

Open document: HP PCs - Touchscreen Compatibility with Pen and Stylus

• If there is an HP Active Stylus available for your model, it should be included in the document.
  • If you are unsure of the model series, click open the appropriate category (Consumer or Business class systems), peruse the list to find supported models.
  • Pen(s) compatible with your computer are marked with a “check mark” to the right of your computer model, in the column(s) under the Pen name / description(s).
  • Additional information can sometimes be found in Advisory Documents for your computer.
  • The document is updated as new information becomes available.

HP Pen Driver – Version 2.0.0.26

Description / Information

TITLE: HP Tilt Pen Driver (Windows 10 v1903) - VERSION: 1.0.0.8 REV: A PASS: 9

Software / Update

Description / Information

• DEVICES SUPPORTED:
    ACPI\VEN_ELAN&DEV_2514="ELAN EzTouchFilter"
    ACPI\ELAN2514="ELAN EzTouchFilter"

Reference and Resources – Places to find (more) help and learn about your Device

Clarification of terms and "what the device can do" (Specifications)

Device Homepage

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

HP Drivers / Software and BIOS, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, User Guides, Product Information, more

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

HP ENVY x360 - 15m-dr1011dx

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.