11-17-2017 02:02 PM - edited 11-17-2017 02:04 PM
I'm thinking of buying
HP PAVILION 14-bf007ur (Intel Core i5 7200U 2500 MHz/14"/1920x1080/6Gb/256Gb SSD/DVD no/NVIDIA GeForce 940MX/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/Windows 10 Home)
However, I can't figure out which SSD it uses. Could someone provide more details please?
On its page HP writes just '256 GB SSD' (https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-pavilion-14-bf000-laptop-pc/16129901/model/17033633/document...). I know however that SSD performance may vary, that's why I'm asking this.
I'm unable to ask HP support because I've no serial number for the device - I've not bought that yet.
11-17-2017 02:09 PM
The following link shows its specs
It has M.2 SATA-3 (TLC): 256GB SSD.
HP uses SSD from few suppliers therefore we can't tell which one is on this machine but most likely it is from SanDisk.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot