05-14-2012 03:18 PM
They all overheat. My DV6700 has been overheating for >3 years. HP tech support was worse than useless. Stuck with a POS.
Note: I replaced drive with a new HD with a linux install. Runs better, but still kicks out on overheat if running graphics intensive application.
Next laptop will NOT be an HP
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot