Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Notebook 15s-fr1002tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

What is the uhd graphic laptop number and is there any another slot for graphic  card upgrade. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Nani536 

The specs of your machine is

https://support.hp.com/ie-en/document/c06534854

It has  Intel® Core™ i5-1035G1 (1.0 GHz base frequency, up to 3.6 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores) processor which has Intel® UHD Graphics.

Intel does not give a number for its Intel® UHD Graphics, only following information

The Power of 10

4K Untra HD (UHD)

FYI: I tested Intel UHD on one of my machines which has i7 Gen 10 and somehow I can only get 4K @ 30Hz using HDMI 2.0 port to HDMI 2.0 on monitor and TV. My machine has Thunderbolt port and at this stage I don't one to spend more money from my savings to buy different cable, different monitor .... just for testing.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Nani536 

The specs of your machine is

https://support.hp.com/ie-en/document/c06534854

It has  Intel® Core™ i5-1035G1 (1.0 GHz base frequency, up to 3.6 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores) processor which has Intel® UHD Graphics.

Intel does not give a number for its Intel® UHD Graphics, only following information

The Power of 10

4K Untra HD (UHD)

FYI: I tested Intel UHD on one of my machines which has i7 Gen 10 and somehow I can only get 4K @ 30Hz using HDMI 2.0 port to HDMI 2.0 on monitor and TV. My machine has Thunderbolt port and at this stage I don't one to spend more money from my savings to buy different cable, different monitor .... just for testing.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.