cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
Level 1
7 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

What is the correct replacement English keyboard for my laptop

HP Recommended
HP 1000 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

HP 1000-1310LA Notebook PC

Model #: C7B24LA
Serial #: (removed content)

This is the info for my laptop.  Problem is, that this was originally sold in Latin America and has Spanish keyboard.  But the real problem is I am unable to verify which HP model with English keyboard should be the correct size and correct keyboard for My computer.  

There are many keyboards listed on Amazon or Ebay, but I cannot match model numbers, so that I know I am selecting the correct part, that will fit, once it arrives.

Can you Acurately suggest other models that should have the exact same keyboard, but in English?  Then I will search for that, since searches for my model only releals other Spanish keybarods.

Thanks so much!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 15
13,019 12,963 1,699 3,953
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Hi,

Specs: http://support.hp.com/ca-en/document/c03640147

I'm not able to get your manual.

Search this HP part number:
Part No: 698694-001
Description: Keyboard assembly - Full-size, textured, pocket keyboard - Includes cable (United States)

It is compatible with your model series.

Eg.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-HP-2000-2A-2000-2B-2000-2C-2000-2D-Series-Laptop-Keyboard-698694-001-/...

Regards

Visruth
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
7 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation