04-21-2017 02:53 AM - edited 04-21-2017 02:53 AM
Both chromebooks are sold but with different pricing in Norway, with P5T65EA as the most expencive one. On your webpage, when opening technical spec, they both open the same document. So what is the difference ?
04-21-2017 08:46 AM
I would go with the one that has the full HD LCD display panel and Celeron N2940 processor.
That is the only note that caught my eye when I was reading through the HP documents available to me on the two product numbers.
Take a really close look at the specs before purchase.
In the country where I live, only one Stream 14 is offered and the processor specs are different than what you see as available in your country's HP online store.
If your problem is solved , please click the Accepted Solution button
I am not an HP Employee, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot