02-08-2013 08:54 PM
02-08-2013 09:27 PM - last edited on 04-19-2016 12:32 PM by OscarFuentes
The following link shows its official specs:
Memory Max Up to 2GB DDR2
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
02-08-2013 09:29 PM
Maximum memory capacity of your system Presario V6719NR is 2 GB. Two slots with 1 GB on each.
You can find upgrades at this link:
02-08-2013 09:36 PM
Thanks so much for your help.
saw that too but then the Mainternance & Repair Manual listed three different memory configurations including up to 4GB. I just wanted to take it as far as I could. The parts department lits pc6400 800mhz SODIMM as an acceptable replacement for the 667Mhz PC2-5300 1-DIMM. Naturally I'd like faster ram but I'm not entirely comfortable with this. You wouldn't happen to know how this might work would you?
02-08-2013 09:45 PM
If you install the faster 800 MHz alongwith the existing, then the faster memory will also default if any of the existing is of a lower speed. That said, 800 MHz will also work just as the 667 MHz with a slight difference.
Good luck !
Hit kudos if I helped.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot