Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
tgeliot Top Student
Top Student
2 1 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Where can I buy a replacement battery for my HP Pavilion X2 10 convertible tablet/laptop

Pavilion X2 10
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Product K3Y94UA#ABA

My battery will no longer hold a charge.  I found an instructional video on the HP site showing how to replace the battery, but I can't find the battery for sale anywhere.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, it isn't obvious where this should go.

3 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
45624 4309 10950
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Where can I buy a replacement battery for my HP Pavilion X2 10 convertible tablet/laptop

Here are online vendors to source for the main battery from:

https://www.google.com/#q=789609-001

Click on the Thumbs up to say thanks .
If your problem is solved or question answered by my post, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

tgeliot Top Student
Top Student
2 1 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Thank you! Your Google skills obviously exceed mine.
0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
45624 4309 10950
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

You are very welcome.

:)

Click on the Thumbs up to say thanks .
If your problem is solved or question answered by my post, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation