Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Top Student
Message 1 of 4 (399 Views)
Accepted Solution

Where can I buy a replacement battery for my HP Pavilion X2 10 convertible tablet/laptop

Product Name: Pavilion X2 10
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Product K3Y94UA#ABA

My battery will no longer hold a charge.  I found an instructional video on the HP site showing how to replace the battery, but I can't find the battery for sale anywhere.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, it isn't obvious where this should go.

0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Re: Where can I buy a replacement battery for my HP Pavilion X2 10 convertible tablet/laptop

Thank you! Your Google skills obviously exceed mine.
View solution in context
Provost
Message 2 of 4 (370 Views)

Re: Where can I buy a replacement battery for my HP Pavilion X2 10 convertible tablet/laptop

[ Edited ]

Here are online vendors to source for the main battery from:

https://www.google.com/#q=789609-001

You can show appreciation or say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs up + in the purple box next to the Reply button .

If your problem is solved or question answered, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

I am a volunteer posting here on my own time, not an HP Employee.
Top Student
Message 3 of 4 (353 Views)

Thank you! Your Google skills obviously exceed mine.
Provost
Message 4 of 4 (349 Views)

You are very welcome.

:)

You can show appreciation or say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs up + in the purple box next to the Reply button .

If your problem is solved or question answered, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

I am a volunteer posting here on my own time, not an HP Employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation