09-22-2016 06:24 AM
I have hp laptop with following properties:
Natural Silver 13.3" pavillion x360 13 s194nr convertible laptop with 6th gen core i5 processor, 6 GB of ram, touchscreen 500 GB hard drive and windows 10.
recently my touchscreen digitizer has been broken and I had such a hard time to work with my laptop. I want to replace my broken digitizer by the new one, but unfortunately I couldn't find any web site providing me a link to buy a digitizer, although I searched a lot. I lived in Pakistan and needed it within reasonable time.
So, I just wanted to know if there is anyone here knows how to buy a digitizer for Natural Silver 13.3" pavillion x360 13 s194nr convertible laptop?
09-22-2016 06:42 AM
Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community!
I have gone through your issue of touchscreen digitizer has been broken. So there are Two option:
1. If your product is under warranty then contact HP call center and asking for that hardware replacement in HP service center. So hp executive will help you as needed. Also you can call if it's out of warranty and want to fix it.
2. You can purchase online also , as few online sellers are selling that product and fix it on your own.
I would recomend the option 1.
Hope this will help.
****Click the White Kudos star to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot