Post new question
Honor Student
Message 1 of 2 (100 Views)

Where can I buy a touch screen digitizer for hp?

Product Name: Pavillion x360 13 s194nr
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have hp laptop with following properties:

Natural Silver 13.3" pavillion x360 13 s194nr convertible laptop with 6th gen core i5 processor, 6 GB of ram, touchscreen 500 GB hard drive and windows 10.

recently my touchscreen digitizer has been broken and I had such a hard time to work with my laptop. I want to replace my broken digitizer by the new one, but unfortunately I couldn't find any web site providing me a link to buy a digitizer, although I searched a lot. I lived in Pakistan and needed it within reasonable time.

So, I just wanted to know if there is anyone here knows how to buy a digitizer for Natural Silver 13.3" pavillion x360 13 s194nr convertible laptop?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2 (90 Views)

Re: Where can I buy a touch screen digitizer for hp?

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community!

I have gone through your issue of touchscreen digitizer has been broken. So there are Two option:

1.  If your product is under warranty then contact HP call center and asking for that hardware replacement in HP service center. So hp executive will help you as needed. Also you can call if it's out of warranty and want to fix it.

2. You can purchase online also , as few online sellers are selling that product and fix it on your own.

I would recomend the option 1.

Hope this will help.

****Click the White Kudos star to say thanks****

****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****

I am an HP Employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation