The battery in my HP Spectre swelled up so much that it almost separated the back cover from the laptop. I cannot find a replacement battery anywhere other than ordering one from China and having to wait a month for it to be delivered. Listed below are the numbers that identify the current battery as well as what is listed on the battery itself to replace it with.
I have gone through your Post and would like to help
Please contact HP Support n your region for service options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".